2016년 9월 7일 수요일

Self-Introduction - Eunbin

Hi everyone, I'm really excited to see all of you.

My name is Eunbin Kim and I'm 21 years old. My major is English language & literature and I'm in second grade. And I'm also double majoring business management! I really like my major and study English in Sungshin Woman's University. Especially I'm interested in learning about literature such as 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'The angel over the right shoulder'. I'm living in a share house near by SSWU because my hometown is Gwangju which is in Jeollanam-do Province. Whenever I feel lonely, I call or send text messages to my families. Watching movie, reading books in Kyobo bookstore which is located in Gwanghwamun Square, and meeting friends are another ways to overcome loneliness during living alone. I'm currently missing my last summer vacation in Gwangju, but I'm looking forward to going back to my hometown on Chuseok at the same time!


I really love to listening to music, watching movies, and volunteering with some new people. I especially like new age piano music because it makes me relaxed. I also like to watch all genres of movies except science fiction films. I recently watched the film 'The Secret Life of Pets' twice at a movie theater. It was really great and I hope you see it until showing. Lastly, volunteering with someone I don't know is one of my goals while I'm in university. I taught how to use smart phone to the elder last year and about coding to elementary school students this year. From these activities, I met many new people and experienced things I've never done! 


Thank you for reading my self introduction and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys next Tuesday :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기